WELCOME to the Greyhound Tavern, Northern Kentucky's most award-winning restaurant and a Fort Mitchell landmark. Join us at the Greyhound for lunch, dinner, or Sunday brunch, or enjoy appetizers and drinks in our charming Tavern Room. The uniquely attractive Greyhound Tavern has just the right combination of delicious food, competitive prices, and prompt friendly service.
- Mondays and Tuesdays: Family-Style Fried Chicken
Includes 1/2 chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans, cole slaw, and biscuits. $15.25
- Wednesdays: Country Fried Pork Chops over Mashed Potatoes topped with a pan milk gravy. Served with your choice of two side items and Blackberry Cobbler for dessert. $15.95
- Thursdays: All-You-Can-Eat Cod
Hand-breaded and deep fried to perfection. Includes green beans, cole slaw, hush puppies, AND your choice of macaroni and cheese or home fries. $15.95
- Weekend Specials vary week to week to highlight our chef's culinary talents. Call for this weekend's specials.
- We also serve a choice of great luncheon specials and, of course, our magnificent Sunday Brunch.
- Carry out and banquet menus are available.
The Greyhound Tavern is conveniently located in the heart of Ft. Mitchell, KY, just 5 min. from downtown Cincinnati, OH, and 10 minutes from the CVG, greater Cincinnati airport.
Be sure to visit The Greyhound Tavern's sister restaurant, The Tousey House Tavern located in Burlington, KY.